Sunday 29 April 2012

Surviving Holidays...

My hubs and I took the past week off.  We didn't have any definite plans but ended up going to Niagara Falls for 3 days with our little one.  The weather ended up being TERRIBLE which wouldn't have necessarily been that bad had we been travelling with out a toddler...but a road trip with a toddler and with major limitations in outdoor activities...not FUN!  Who would have figured on running into snow/hail for holidays planned near the end of April.  ARGH!

Anyway, c'est la vie.  We got back home mid-week and have enjoyed a "staycation" of sorts.  Did some work around the house and relaxed.

I'm happy to say that even while on holidays, I still got in a 26 km week.  I'd like to say that I was overly motivated and energetic, but I think the cute new running clothes that I picked up in Niagara Falls helped more...I really wanted to try them out!  Meh, whatever works, I guess! ;)

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that you, too, call your husband "hubs". We once did the same thing, sans le kid though, and the weather ended being miserable as well. Running around Niagara Falls is no joke, lots of hills. Kudos for keeping up with it. :-)

    ReplyDelete